Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Webseries - Scott Ian's Set Report

Lately, Make up Artist Greg Nicotero turned actor Scott Ian for his new webseries into an undead zombie. Read here, Scott Ian's Report:

Hmmm, let’s see, well I played some guitar, did some catching up on my reading and oh yeah, I GOT TO BE A FUCKING ZOMBIE ON WALKING DEAD.

OK so here’s the scoop…

My agent got the call asking if I wanted to come down and get made up to play a zombie in a webisode for AMC’s Walking Dead directed by Greg Nicotero (effects GOD, check out the resume: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0630524/). I couldn’t say yes to this fast enough. Like I said in my Tweet, I’ve been wanting to do this my whole life. Zombies have always been my favorite genre of horror and to participate in something as killer as Walking Dead would just be amazing.

Truly my Make A Wish moment!


Read more: scott-ian.com


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen